How To Apply
The Create Career College Admissions Team is here to help you get started on a new career path. You can begin by calling, e-mailing or visiting our campus.
General Admission Requirements
Our Admission requirements for the program are as follows:
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Mature Student or 19 years of age on the first day of class
- Completion of an approved English test, successful assessment by Create Career College or completion of the CCC’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP) course.
- TOEFL iBT a minimum score of 60; IELTS academic a minimum score of 4.5
- Successful completion of Grade 12 from a Canadian High School or equivalent,
- A score of 60% on the Create Career College English Placement Test
- Completion of Create Career College’s English as Academic Purposes (EAP) EAP is a prerequisite language program designed for international students who want to enroll in academic or vocational courses at Create Career College or Lakeland College in Alberta
- Once you decide to proceed, we can discuss your preferred schedule and start month.
- Complete the student application form, and pay the application fee (non-refundable)
- Provide us with all the entry requirements, including proof of English competency. If applicable, the CCC English test will be done at this time.
- Pay the required deposit for issuance of CCC’s Letter of Acceptance, which will be emailed.
- Submit an application for a study permit to the Canadian government.