Business & Hospitality Communication Diploma
The Business & Hospitality Communication Diploma program is designed for students seeking employment in the hospitality industry. With an emphasis on communication skills, this diploma program enables students to build a solid foundation in general and business English, as well as critical communication skills necessary to work in the hospitality industry.
Students begin the diploma program by learning the necessary skills to provide professional hospitality services and be familiarize with widely used communication tools in Canada. After that, students will learn essential business communication skills, such as presentation, negotiation, and networking.
Business & Hospitality Communication Program Duration
Total Program Length 36 weeks
Academic Admission Requirement
- Students must be 19 years of age or over on the first day of class
- Minimum High School Graduate or equivalent
- Completion of an approved English test, successful assessment by Create Career College, or completion of the CCC’s English for Academic Purposes (EAP) course.
- TOEFL iBT a minimum score of 80; IELTS academic a minimum score of 6; or
- Successful completion of Grade 12 from a Canadian High School or equivalent,
- A score of 60% on the Create Career College English Placement Test, or
- Completion of Create Career College’s English as Academic Purposes (EAP) EAP is a prerequisite language program designed for international students who want to enroll in academic or vocational courses at Create Career College or Lakeland College in Alberta
|1:30PM to 5:30PM||1:30PM to 5:30PM||1:30PM to 5:30PM||1:30PM to 5:30PM||1:30PM to 5:30PM|
Create Career Opportunities
- Front Desk
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Switchboard operator