How To Apply
Deciding on post-secondary is a very important decision that can affect your future. It is important to get the right information, from qualified and caring staff. We will work with you to make your higher education experience, a worthwhile and memorable one!
The Create Career College Admissions Team are here to help you create your career and future. Let us provide you the steps you need to get started on a new career path today! You can begin the process by calling us, emailing us, or walking into our campus today!
General Admission Requirements
Our Admission requirements for the program are as follows:
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Mature Student or 19 years of age or over on the first day of class
- Provide completion of approved English test or pass Create Career College’s English assessment
- TOEFL PBT score 500, or CBT score 173, or IBT score 61
- IELTS score 4.5 Band
- Successful completion of Grade 12 from a Canadian High School or equivalent
- Successful completion of the Create Career College English Placement Test by 60% marks
- Once you decide to proceed, we will discuss your preferred schedule and month to start.
- You will complete the student application form, and pay the application fee (non-refundable)
- You will provide us with all the entry requirements, including English competency.
- If applicable, the CCC English test will be done at this time.
- You will pay the required deposit needed for issuance of CCC’s Letter of Acceptance.
- We will email you Letter of Acceptance.
- You will then submit your application for Study Permit to the Canadian government.