How to Apply to Create Career College
The Create Career College Admissions Team are here to help you create your career and future here. Let us provide you the steps you need to get started on a new career path today!
Create Career College is committed to providing accurate information and guidance to prospective students to ensure they are making informed decisions about their program of study in Create Career College.
Students are provided with the following procedures before entering into any contract, including a Letter of Acceptance:
General Admissions Requirements
- Applicants will consult with an Educational Advisor who will ensure the enrollment requirements have met the chosen programs.
- The Student Application Form with Student Application Checklist will be sent to Applicant, Applicant should complete the form and send it back with copies of required documents (i.e. Valid Passport / Valid Study Permit / High School Diploma and Transcript / Proof of English Proficiency)
- Upon meeting the college admission requirements, the Educational Advisor will explain the key policies with Applicant prior to signing the Students Contract.
- Method of payment will be discussed and confirmed by Educational Advisor with Applicant.
- The Educational Advisor will help student to complete all required paperwork, and all files will be submit to the office administration office for final admission confirmation.
- A Letter of Acceptance will be send to student, and the student will be admitted into the programs.